Take a look at some of the great things Spokane and Spokane Valley have to offer. These resources are designed to help you move and get settled, and to acquaint you with the area after your move/
Welcome to Spokane
- Serious or just thinking about visiting Spokane, Washington and meeting with the 24/7 Realtor, Michael Keller...look here first
Move to Spokane
- Considering moving to Spokane? Then you need to look at this site and then contact Michael Keller your 24/7 Realtor.
- Er Sys is designed to provide the most complete set of information including demographics, education, environment, housing, labor, quality of life, transportation, and weather
Intro to Spokane
- Walk around Spokane on the computer. Activities coming up, about the stores, as well as how to pronounce Spokane correctly so no one knows you are new to the city.
Friends of the Falls
- Friends of the Falls is a non-profit organization working to protect and improve access to the historic Spokane Falls and river gorge.
- Downtown Spokane. Want to know everything from parking, types of stores, and what events are going on...then visit this site
City of Spokane Valley
- The City of Spokane Valley is a entity of its own and is not part of the City of Spokane. Located East of downtown towards the Idaho border.
Spokane Valley Online
- The largest incorporated community in Washington and east of the City of Spokane city limits.
Greater Spokane Inc.
- What a site this is! They have everything that you might wonder about Spokane. Take time and find out about Spokane.
City of Medical Lake,
- This community is located southeast of the city within 10-12 minutes drive into the city. It is close to Cheney, WA as well as the USAFB/Fairchild
- Visitors to Spokane (pronounced Spo-CAN), have a choice of climates at any season of the year. An extensive system of enclosed skywalks offers year-round comfort throughout the downtown area. For those who enjoy outdoor sports, there are Riverfront Park and Splashdown Waterpark in summer, and the slopes of Mount Spokane in winter.
- A collection of photos and data of Spokane, WA, as well as every other city in the US.
- Welcome to the heart of Spokane where you can quickly find the key Spokane detailed information you need.
- Anthony's at Spokane Falls is located in the heart of downtown Spokane and overlooks the Spokane River and upper falls. The menu features fresh Northwest seafood and produce and serves lunch and dinner daily.
- A true Spokane Landmark by the falls, Clinkerdagger's is the premier place to spend an unforgettable dining experience.
- Regarded by many as the top Italian restaurant in Spokane.
- A popular pizza restaurant that is located in the heart of downtown Spokane.
- Aged, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Spokane is the ultimate steakhouse restaurant. Featuring USDA prime beef from Stockyards Beef of Chicago, Spencer's restaurant offers sizzling hot porterhouses, juicy filet mignons and the bone-in ribeye for which Spencer's is named.
- The one-of-a-kind Trail has its metropolitan center section in downtown Spokane, and branches out to more rural east and west endpoints. The Trail's path generally follows the contours of the Spokane River, allowing access for many types of outdoor recreational activities.
- The location for the World Fair and now the center attraction for all ages located in downtown Spokane.
Ski Inland Northwest
- The NW Rockies goes beyond the slopes with concerts, water parks, lodging, dining, hiking, shopping, gondola rides, golfing, spas and plenty of family activities for everyone.
- Enjoy the outdoors, but go here first to find out all the things that are available to Spokane residents.
- Playgrounds, pools, and etc. related to the City of Spokane Park Department. This is a city with numerous parks.
Spokane: Things to Do
- Want to see what there is to do for entertainment in Spokane? Then take a look at this site.
- The largest 3-on-3 basketball tournament in the world! Over 6,000 teams participated in 2007.
Spokane Shock Football
- Check out Spokane's own arena football team, the first expansion team in af2 history to win the Arena Cup!
- This is the largest "timed" run/walk in the world and over 50,000 participants.
- Run a lot? Visit this site, check out the magazine, and become a part of Spokane's running community.
Spokane County Golf Courses
- Want to play golf out of the city limits of Spokane? Then this site takes you on a tour of the Spokane County golf courses.
- Spokane's Ice Hockey team is made up of 17-23 year old youth. Professional team that gives Spokane fans the best in youth hockey.
- The official site of Spokane's Professional Baseball team that is among the best in the Pacific Northwest.
Spokane to Sandpoint Race
- The Relay Race begins atop picturesque Mt. Spokane and winds its way through fifteen different cities en route to the finish line at the beach in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho
Deer Park Schools
- Located 25-30 minutes north of downtown Spokane and considered rural.
Gonzaga Preparatory School
- Private/Catholic High School for both boys and girls. Located north of Gonzaga University on the northside of Spokane.
Mead School District
- School district that is considered one of the top 5 districts in Washington. Located in the Northern section of Spokane.
Medical Lake Schools
- Medical Lake is a bedroom community like Cheney, WA and is located Southwest about 15-20 minutes from downtown Spokane.
- Very prestigious university that also has a basketball program that is continually in the top 12 NCAA D-1 teams.
- Highly ranked Presbyterian College located in the northern part of Spokane.
Eastern Washington University
- Located 15 minutes from downtown and one of five State of Washington Universities...located in Cheney, WA which is West of the city.
Spokane Community Indicators
- Thank you for visiting the Community Indicators Initiative of Spokane, an online community resource offering a centralized location to learn more about Spokane County. Over 185 indicators are highlighted, all supported by trusted, reliable sources and continually updated.